Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Hudson Taylor - New EP


I've found it! My once-in-a-blue-moon new favorite band! In fact, a couple of brothers, Harry and Alfie, from Ireland. The only sad thing about this whole scenario is that they only have four released songs. Their spectacular, melodic, folk-pop EP Battles is out now on iTunes: http://bzz.is/8eq The first track "Battles" particularly won me. It was half over and I was already hankering to listen to it again. Think Mumford & Sons without the huskiness of Marcus Mumford, tucked in with a little of The Kooks and a Hudson Taylor energetic cheeriness that's all their own.

I think they're going places. I have a feeling a live set is just energetic as hell. I can't wait for an album! Keep up with them on Facebook.

Via the band's Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment